Frame tents are made specially for outdoor events that require shelter on asphalt, concrete or over a deck or driveway. Please read below for more information.
- Can be staked in asphalt (holes are plugged at break down).
- Must be weighted on concrete in order not to damage area.
- Placed over low decks and driveways by staking into grass around the area.
- Able to be placed close to buildings due to lack of ropes/stakes.
- We offer 20ft sections which come in a variety of styles.
- Only offered with rental of our tents and side walls.
- Minimum of 3 sides of the tent must be covered in order for heater to work efficiently.
- Tents come in a variety of sizes depedant upon the installation area, number of guests, and other variables.
- Please contact us for more information.
- Due to the number of sizes we offer, price structures vary.
- All tents require non-refundable deposits which vary based on the size of the tent.
- Please contact us for details.
Due to the amount of sizes and different areas in which tents are placed, pricing is available only through contacting a sales rep via e-mail or by phone.