Cotton Candy Machine Instructions
- Step 1: Plug in cotton candy machine.
- Step 2: WITHOUT the motor running, fill the machine head about 90% full with floss sugar. DO NOT OVERFILL.
- Step 3: Turn the main switch and heat switch to the “ON” position.
- Step 4: Turn the heat control knob clockwise to the maximum setting. This setting will produce the fastest possible warm up.
- Step 5: The machine should start producing floss in a few seconds. When the unit gets up to heat it will probably smoke. Simply turn the control knob counterclockwise until the smoke stops.
CAUTION: Never operate the machine for a prolonged period of time with the heat control in a position that causes sugar to smoke. If you smell burning sugar, reduce the heat.